The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation is expected to increase during the forecast period. Vendors are focusing on adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies to remain competitive in the market. Technavio identifies Archer Daniels Midland Co., Danone SA, Dean Foods Co., General Mills Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Kellogg Co., Mondelez International Inc., Nestle SA, PepsiCo Inc., and Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd. as dominant players in the market.
The increasing adoption of healthy eating habits will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Health and Wellness Food Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Health and Wellness Food Market is segmented as below:
- Naturally Health Food
- Functional Food
- BFY Food
- Organic Food
- Food Intolerance Products
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
By product, the market will observe maximum growth in the naturally health food segment. The segment is driven by health benefits associated with the consumption of naturally healthy foods such as improved digestion that allows better absorption of nutrients, regulation of blood sugar, and better immunity due to the antioxidant properties of such food products.
By distribution channel, the offline segment accounted for maximum sales in the market in 2021. Factors such as superior shopping experience and the advantage of one-to-one interaction between the buyer and the seller are driving the growth of the segment.
In terms of geography, Europe will have the maximum share of the market during the forecast period. The region currently holds 33% of the global market share. The increasing demand for organic food will be crucial in driving the growth of the health and wellness food market in Europe. The UK and France are the major markets for health and wellness foods in Europe.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our health and wellness food market report covers the following areas:
Health and Wellness Food Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the health and wellness food market. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the health and wellness food market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Get highlights on the vendor landscape and other important statistics. Download a Free Sample Report Now
Health and Wellness Food Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist health and wellness food market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the health and wellness food market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the health and wellness food market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of health and wellness food market vendors
Fruit-flavored Soft Drinks Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
Basil Essential Oil Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
Health and Wellness Food Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 8.27%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 362.15 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
Europe at 33%
Key consumer countries
US, UK, China, France, and Japan
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Archer Daniels Midland Co., Danone SA, Dean Foods Co., General Mills Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Kellogg Co., Mondelez International Inc., Nestle SA, PepsiCo Inc., and Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Naturally health food – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Functional food – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- BFY food – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Organic food – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Food intolerance products – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Danone SA
- Dean Foods Co.
- General Mills Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Kellogg Co.
- Mondelez International Inc.
- Nestle SA
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Parenting advice from Care and Feeding.
Female Dietitian Shares Top 10 Foods To Prevent Heart Disease in Women
Shawnee Teenager Starts Healthy Fast Food Restaurant